Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
We will obtain personal data about you when you visit us. When you visit us, we may monitor the use of this website using cookies and similar tracking devices. For example, we may monitor the number of times you visit our website or which pages you go to. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
Baby Bouquets may collect and process:
1. Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Other details you share with us including, but not limited to your name, phone number, email, the reason for contact, etc., (‘Personal Information’)
2. Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Baby Bouquets or the operation of our business and to provide general statistics regarding use of the babybouquets.com.sg website.
Use of Personal Information
Baby Bouquets uses the collected information:
- To operate the website;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products available from Baby Bouquets and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the website and to provide general statistics regarding user of the website;
- To update you on changes to the website and any offerings therein.
Baby Bouquets does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. Baby Bouquets may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about an offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, Baby Bouquets may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide services to Baby Bouquets, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Baby Bouquets will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Baby Bouquets or the website;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Baby Bouquets; and
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of babybouquets.com.sg, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
- if Baby Bouquets or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The website uses ‘cookies’ to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website or to fully experience the interactive features of the Baby Bouquets website.
Security of your Personal Information
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Baby Bouquets changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com . You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Other Websites
Changes to this Statement